Let me ask you a really important question: What do depression, poor concentration, mood swings, and anxiety all have in common?
All of these conditions are part of the epidemic of broken brains—and they start in your GUT.
If you struggle with anxiety or racing thoughts or feeling hopeless, sad, or otherwise mentally fragile, you’re not alone.
Dr. Hyman is one of the leading minds in modern-day health, and I am privileged to bring this to you as part of my inner circle. Just click here to watch the trailer.
Here are the facts:
- Literally one in three Americans struggle through life with anxiety or depression.
- Chronic stress increases inflammation, which increases anxiety and depression.
- Pharmaceutical companies are quick to pick up on this broken brain problem, but conventional medicine cannot cure it.
Are you ready to heal your brain and body? This is the information I was so desperately searching for 10 years ago when I was struggling with debilitating anxiety and my son was diagnosed with autism. I spent YEARS looking for these answers. Now they are available to you for FREE.
This documentary series, starting on January 17th, is your entry point to the newest information and cutting-edge tools and protocols to change the course of depression, anxiety, mood swings and more.
We CAN change this. And remember, depression, anxiety, mood swings… these are all part of the epidemic. Owning this series gives you the information you need to chart a new course NOW and create your best life down the road.
AND ownership also provides you with a great workbook to use and follow along with throughout the episodes.
Here’s a list of ALL the episodes, to showcase just some of what you will have access to. Each episode will be available for 24 hours, for free!
- The Broken Brain Epidemic / My Story (January 17)
- Gut Brain Connection: Getting to The Root of a Broken Brain (January 18)
- Losing Your Mind (Alzheimer’s, Dementia, MS, and More) (January 19)
- ADHD and Autism (January 20)
- Depression & Anxiety (January 21)
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Accidents, Sports, and More (January 22)
- 7 Steps to An UltraMind (Part 1) (January 23)
- 7 Steps to An UltraMind (Part 2) (January 24)
Let's heal this together!